Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki I-II class summary - 1/10-1/11/09

I completed a Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki I-II class with Renee Adolphe as my only student this weekend. It was a wonderful healing weekend for both of us, my partner, Steve, and her parents whose photos she brought with her for distant healing on the second day.

Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki is an extended system of Reiki that dates back to the 1980's when Patrick Zeigler visited the Great Pyramid at Giza and stayed overnight in the King's Chamber to connect with that experience. What Patrick gained from the experience was a spontaneous initiation to an energy that he calls All Love or All Love/SKHM.

This is the root energy of the Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki system.

The energy is wonderful for clearing emotions held in the body, for connecting the energies of Heaven and Earth with the heart center, and for clearing excesses, deficiencies and stuck "ki".

My next workshop for the system will be a Master-level session that will be part of a series of 3-hour attunements and teachings to take place in February, March, and April 2009. For more information, please see our link above.

No comments: