Monday, May 31, 2010

Arizona Insights

I'm back from Sedona. I like to think of it as the anti-Washington, the place where conflict is non-existent, where drivers are polite, where people are nice, the sun is bright, and the energy uplifting. I wasn't disappointed this trip, even on the drive up from Phoenix.

I went there to teach a class with my partner, Steve, and an assistant, Krystal. We had four students: Mike, Iris, Marcia, and Terrence, aka Terry. The class was in Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki and included instruction in all of the seven levels or facets of the system.

We stayed at a lovely rental house called Red Rock Escape on Navahopi Road, about four blocks from the main street of Sedona. It was four blocks from my Karuna Reiki (R) teacher, Laurelle Gaia's shop, Peace Place. We visited the shop a couple of times. It has a large store, healing center, and class room area. We were only able to visit with Laurelle and her husband Michael briefly because they had a business trip the next day.

I incorporated natural sites for attunements, including Cathedral Rock, Airport Mesa, and in a walk with Terrence Tindall, Bell Rock. We also did attunements in rocking chairs on the front porch and in a lovely back yard with adirondack chairs. The class included the following exercises:

  • Reiki Regressions - I was regressed back to a lifetime I had as Richard Douglas born in Louisiana in 1850 and died in 1931 in Atlanta, GA. In that lifetime, I worked very hard as a lawyer and felt that the work had not taken advantage of many opportunities to connect with family or other people in a more helpful way. Other students were regressed or progressed to early or future times using the Shining Everlasting Flower of Enlightenment symbol from SSR.
  • Deep Aura Cleansing - We learned how to clear attachments from the aura using energy fields and the Shining Everlasting Living Waters of Ra symbol from SSR.
  • Healing Attunements - We incorporated the SSR attunement energy to transform attached blocked energies.
  • All Love/SKHM - We used meditation techniques and moving techniques from the All Love/SKHM system developed by my teacher Patrick Zeigler.

In addition to the above, the students did LOTS of healing, had five attunements, and gave each other multiple attunements in the 42 different variations of the SSR system.

I hope to do an SSR I-II class in Arizona at Mike and Andrea's house in Phoenix, AZ in September. I'm really looking forward to being back!

No comments: