Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki I-II class - 9/26 and 10/3/09

I just completed giving training in Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki to three students, Iris Yu, Guang Hu, and Anne Ford. There appeared to be quite a bit of serendipity in the class:

  • 2 people were third children.
  • 2 people were of Chinese descent.
  • 2 people had trouble with elementary school gym.

I was joined by SSR Master/Teacher Krystal Jordan, one of my students, who co-taught with me for the first time.

I was grateful for the opportunity to reconnect with the SSR energies, open my heart, and widen my "energy channel," depicted in the SSR literature as a central column of light that links the source of all love and the center of the Earth.

I have felt a bit tired of late, but this class has re-energized me. During the class, we collectively conducted seven healing sessions and I taught the four initial symbols of the SSR healing matrix. Every time that I teach this modality, I think of how much I love to use it in healings. SSR seems to speak through all of my pores, to wash through my cells, and to let me know what is in my heart center.

For more information on this modality, you can see http://www.reikicenter.info/classes_ssr.htm or read Diane Ruth Shewmaker's book, All Love.

Reiki blessings...

David Gleekel

No comments: