Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Love, a class with Patrick Zeigler, on August 8 and 9, 2009

This past weekend, I participated in an All Love gathering, a powerful healing experience for myself and the group of 10 gathered at RCGW's former location in Gaithersburg, Maryland.

I was wondering to myself why I needed to be at this class. I had taken a similar class with Diane Shewmaker three times in the past couple of years. All Love is a powerful healing technique to release deeply held emotional blockages in the energy system. I am a Certified Facilitator of the technique, but had decided that being a teacher for it would be more than I was willing to do. But the All Love brought me back to it and allowed me to work with its originator, Patrick Zeigler.

At the beginning of the class, we sat in a circle and joined hands. People began to tone and vibrate. Spontaneously, without any direction from Patrick, we began to connect with each other, touching, toning, healing, standing, moving, and deeply releasing. This lasted two and a half hours after which we went to lunch.

In the afternoon, Patrick let us know what we had worked on in a step-by-step fashion. He led us through the Shenu meditation that connects to the dichotomies of Heaven and Earth, Male and Female, and Future and Past. All of these connect at the Heart as a balance to them.

We ran through the meditation again, this time supporting a different person. But we continued to come back to all those in the group eventually allowing the facilitators to become the receivers.

We ended with an Infinity Dance, allowing movement to help us connect more deeply with the Heart of All Love.

The next day, we did more in-depth healing and I watched as members of the group released things they had not shared with anyone in the world before then. I saw myself burned over a fire with white ropes, being asked repeatedly to reveal the names of those I had healed. This appeared to connect with my impending move to Colorado, with my feeling guilty about leaving those I have taught and healed in the DC area.

I have been in the All Love ZONE ever since the class and have done several spontaneous sessions. I am available for experiential connection hands-on or by phone, if you would like. I think this work will continue to deepen over the coming months.

No comments: