Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Medicine Wheel Healing Workshop - August 2, 2009

Last Sunday, I taught a workshop in Medicine Wheel healing which I shared with Terry Tindall, a student of several years who has taken most of the classes I have offered at RCGW.

The Medicine Wheel is a tool used by Native Americans that uses the four directions to track the movement of time through the stages of our lives, the months of our years, and the animal, plant and crystal guides we can use to help us on this journey.

There is now a beautiful medicine wheel that Terry and I built at the center, sharing its powerful energies with the new/old space on Glasgow Drive. I will be keeping it up until the next new moon on the 20th of August. Please come by and see it at any of the events this month on:
  • August 12, Reiki I-II Practice Group
  • August 19, Reiki Student Clinic

Or at any sessions between now and the 20th.

No comments: