Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Linda Karin Boichat Pallansch and Melody Hill

In the past week, I have attended two friends' memorial services. I have known both of them over ten years; I was shocked at both their deaths, because they both died earlier than would have been expected, Linda, whose memorial service was today, died on Friday, July 31 of swine flu; Melody, whose memorial service was last Monday, died on Monday, July 20 of cancer.

What I value from these memorial services is the memories that both of these friends touched in me, remembering how they were teachers to me and affected the outcomes of my life. Melody was the first metaphysical teacher I ever had. I am now a professional healer and intuitive, so this was major. Linda was a recovery friend who referred me to a position at Kaiser Permanente in 1997 that helped me develop a customer service skill that I use in my Reiki practice today.

I need to thank these women for their gifts and wish them well on their journeys to the next level of spirit. Go in peace, ladies...

No comments: